Saturday, May 1, 2010

sigh it's been a terrible week.

on weds i screwed up both the humans papers even after studying really hard. and all the way home there were people still discussing about fascism blah blah blah. the paper is over so give it a rest already!):

after that i made the mistake of going out to study, which...yea. i didn't study much. worse still,i planned to wake up early to study since the paper starts at 10.45. HAH i woke up at 9.45 -.-

yup so on thurs after the emath paper (last paper of the week) which was supposed to be easy (but idk if i'll pass because i didnt study much omg) Diana Peony Candy Jingwen Weiyi and i decided to go to the airport for Junho&Junsu. (heh happy details below~)

haha it was fun, yes. until dad called and i cried in front of the fans on the other side of the barrier who were staring at me like O.O .sigh i used the board that i drew for Junho to block my face. -.-

I was freaking scared but i didnt want to waste my time there so i waited for a bit, managed to see & take a fancam of the Kims and pratically flew to the taxi stand. i ran like a mad chicken okay.
and i told the uncle that i needed to be home fast, in like 15 mins and he scoffed. ): but thank God he tried his best and i could feel the taxi flying through speed bumps.

so i reached home at exactly 11. by then i was seriously scared and panicky so when the main door didn't budge i hastily stuffed the key in. the key didn't go in.

since... we usually dont lock the door unless no one was in, i assumed the door was bolted. and my dad locked me out.

sigh i called Diana and she passed the phone around, everyone was so caring<3
after calming down and discussing what to do, i decided to go to Peony's place at 4/5 to bathe/change/borrow her uniform (WHICH IM PRETTY SURE I CANT FIT INTO, ANYWAY -.-).

argh i took the rags outside and lay it on the floor and i slept like that briefly until 3am, when i really couldn't sleep cause it was extremely uncomfortable. i heard rats squeaking.__. and i suddenly panicked, realising that i didn't know what time bus service starts so i can go to Peony's. I called Gabriel cause yea.. i was really scared and i kinda thought he would be awake somehow. haha but i woke him up ): and he couldnt sleep after that omg sorry! D: and he didnt know how to help so..yea. called Peony but she didn't pick up either. but thank God for that cause i finally dared to ring the house phone and dad unlocked the door for me.

....THEN I REALISED THE DOOR WASN'T BOLTED AND I COULD HAVE JUST UNLOCKED IT WITH MY KEY. ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.omgha.
dad scolded me of course, but he was more concerned that i didnt sleep well. (when he opened the door i was doing chemistry out of boredom+cantsleep+beingscared.) <3

yes okay. that was stupid.

the next day cause i was really brain dead from the night before, sleeping in the corridor, i did another stupid thing, HAH. embarrassing like O M G.
Thank God Sidi told me.  ... that i didn't zip my skirt. ha.ha.

seriously i can just go die of embarrassment rn.

today...the cell money collection gave me a serious headache. -.-
seriously money and i are not meant to be! ):
i thought everyone would have learnt their lesson last year when i lost the cell fund(around $200?) and it was found in the dustbin. But yea, finally sorted things out. thought i lost 7 bucks but it was in my other pocket HAHA AGAIN YES I KNOW.

and after i went home and wanted to crash into bed but... realised that i had to pack my wardrobe. and suddenly the stupid shelf broke and there was nearly a mini-avalanche. dont know how long spent trying to prop the thing up.):

seriously, it was a crazy week with one thing coming after another. and there are other stuffs too but yea lazy to type.

but if there's one thing about this week...haha idk. This week showed me that i have caring friends. i was kind of expecting a WTF SO DUMB~ or a HAHA IDIOT! from my friends after thurs night, but i was kind of touched when they all asked if i was alright and all. omg i love you all<3

though i know most of you wont read this anyway..

Thanks Weiyi, Diana, Candy, Peony for being so caring omg really touched! and for offering to lend me uniform, cheering me up, everything<3
sorry Gabriel for waking you up & thanks for listening to me crap at 3am><
and Piying and Jae for caring! Jae for hearing me out today haha (:
and Junni for lending me $$ for taxi fare without even hesitating(:

haha and daddy for not really locking me out._.


 --

THURS AIRPORT:
photos from Diana's Fb and mine




Sam 언니, 설기 언니and 설정 언니 were there too(:
so many Xiah boards o.o


WALAO ALMOST EVERYONE WAS THERE FOR JUNSU POOR JUNHO ): IT'S HIS SHOWCASE AFTER ALL, YOU KNOW. and i could have gotten the free ticket but they didnt see my board. i didnt really care i just hoped that he saw his name and know that he has at least a few supporters!
...and the tickets were taken by fans who openly flirted with the organizer dudes (ahh~~ please~~~! handsome guy~!O M G -PUKE-.)



After the organiser person saw my board (which was like after 218371923 hours) he was like -squint- oh, zuno.. aiyah you could have gotten the tickets if you came earlier! and i felt that the junsu fan next to me was a bit too much when she said to that guy that i came too late and the blahblahblah ..in front of me. -.- and that girl's bag kept hitting me and taking up space, blocking Diana and Peony and i got really fed up and offered to carry it for her, hahahha.

then suddenly there was a scream and half the people on my side of the barricade went over to another gate..apparently they thought theKims were coming from there instead. hahaha so we got to stand in the front of the barricade~ ^^

SIGH I REWATCHED MY FANCAM and i realised that when Junho walked passed everyone just gave him a brief glance and he was smiling but looking a little awkward. but when Junsu passed everyone screamed like OMGDAGSDIYAGFAG hahah even in the scrnshot i printed of Junsu you can see the fans in the background with literally an :O face HAHAHHA.

JUNSU (HAHAH THE FAN BEHIND)

JUNHO <3


sad for Junho man.):haha he's really cute ^^


haha oh yea. got a picture taken when a korean reporter spotted the word JUNHO on my board haha, she did a double take when she walked past.







No comments: