Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WHUUT?

AMY WONG. WHAT. THE. SHIT. ?

There was missions seminar today from 2pm to 6. Rachel and i were contemplating on whether or not to go, since i still have a lot of art work to do and deadline is like next week. In the end we decided to, but we stopped by the library to use the computer to save the stupid pictures from fb for the yearbook because my lousy shit Mozilla lags and cant view facebook pictures. By the time we finished saving photos (had to save for Rachel too cause she doesn't have an fb acc), it was like 3pm -.-

SOOOO. we decided to go for art. and after 1hour plus of painting, the seminar gave everyone a break and the rest went up to the art room and told us the seminar was good. After that i decided to go for it, or at least the second half.

So yea, i went. and i stood in front of Amy wong, I EVEN TALKED TO HER WTH. But somehow im transparent cause she angrily (from what my maid said) called home and told them "ABIGAIL RAN AWAY YOU KNOW! SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO STAY UNTIL 6 BUT SHE RAAAN AWAAAAYYY!".
and then she called dad.

and my maid called me.

maid: WHERE ARE YOU?
me: uh, im in school??
maid: YOUR TEACHER CALLED! SHE SAID YOU'RE NOT IN SCHOOL. WHERE ARE YOU??
me: BUT IM STILL HERE! -.-

and after that i was super pissed and i told mr Syed what happened. and he asked me to sign my attendance. which didnt make a diff to me since the damage has already been done. and Mr Syed said Amy left already.

So, she left first and concluded i wasnt in class, after i talked to her and even waved her over.

i conclude that she is blind.


seriously sigh sorry i needed to get this off my shoulders.

if dad doesnt believe me... actually idc already. so many things has happened over the past few weeks since school reopened.
and my dad's been receiving who knows how many calls.

hating my life rn ;___________;


oh there's bio and math level tests tmr. FML

No comments: