Friday, October 1, 2010

-blows-wow this place is dusty.

but I've already wrote my last tweet so i shouldn't tweet so i'm here._____.

anyway. here's a video of Jung Sungha! whoo he's grown so much^^ and he's hot now lol.



forever loving his fingerstyle.


okay... Im supposed to be studying now. 24 more days :|
and i hope i can go to the MNET concert after O's whooooo finally ONE EVENT after Os.

kinda regretted not going for G.Na cause i heard she was rly rly nice but yea.

okay this post is going nowhere.

--

what's with your temperament. what if it's really not with me? what if you left it somewhere else? I also have not seen it for weeks and you can go and listen, my guitar is way off tune.
If it's with me and i couldn't find it in time, then sorry. But it's not.



okay i regret my words but at least you didn't have to hear them. and i hope never to say them again, especially to you.

No comments: